Sunday, January 22, 2017

BEHOLD! Second Chapter of Soldier's Punishment!!!!

(That was close... almost posted it on the Mystic Mizuki Website...) 


Hello! 
I hope everyone is excited for a new 
chapter of Soldier's Punishment! 

However, we do have some new 
additions to our staff list (Translator and Cleaner.)!

However, I'm still the only typesetter so its still gonna be a little slow because 
I also have to work in the other group too. But I will try my best to release more often. ^u^

Well, I hope everyone will enjoy this release and keep supporting us! 

Soldier Punishment Chapter 2

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the new chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for all your work and the 2nd chapter, I'm happy to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the new chapter ^^

    ReplyDelete